منظومة وطن تعلن عن شاغر مسؤول التوظيف
WATAN is looking for Recruitment Officer
For further details please go through the link below:
Overseeing the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the organization attracts and recruits the best suitable applicants (beneficiaries) for identified vacancies to access the job market. Preparing and conducting the campaign for identification and selection of beneficiaries, preparation of placement and apprenticeship program and follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, marketing, and communications or any related specialization.
- A Minimum 1-year experience working in a similar position.
- A minimum 1-year experience with field work in humanitarian aid or social work.
- Fluent Arabic in speaking, reading, and writing
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Listening carefully in order to fully answer questions and address concerns.
- Speaking clearly.
- Dressing and acting in ways that enhance the reputation of WATAN.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Manage the performance of the recruitment function based on HR strategies, plans and service level agreements.
- Compile recruitment strategy for new financial year (how to attract the right people to access the job market, etc.).
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate recruitment plan in order to be able to prioritize candidates (beneficiaries) requirement.
- Ensure alignment of recruitment plan with Programme targets.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Develop, maintain and ensure compliance of all recruitment & recruitment administration policies and procedures.
- Provide business with monthly and quarterly reporting of new hires and beneficiary pipeline.
- Oversee all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process such as:
- Prepare interview packs.
- Arrange tests (such as pre-employment checks) and criminal checks.
- Arrange psychometric assessments with candidates’ successful after the first round of interviews.
- Send out rejection letters based on interview panel findings and line manager to give candidate proper feedback regarding growth opportunities and gaps.
- Sift/Screen Shortlist applications according to requirements of the program.
- Forward all shortlisted applications to Programme Manager for further shortlisting.
- Interview the selected candidates following the recruitment process to shortlist for interview.
- Support the program as may needed by the supervisor.